April 27, 2015

Letters from our Kathmandu Daughters

Here are some recent letters from our daughters in Kathmandu, Nepal.  I pasted them just as they wrote them to me. 



Mingmar

Binita
Nimbutti

Sakiyanji




how are you? i am fine  and father you are fine there and ihave  passed the exam and now i am in  grade  six  thank you father for helping me   i have gone to my                village i have meet  my father and mother  brothers  other friend  i talk with my friend  i feel so happy .  and how is  mother  she is fine. i always remember you father and mother. i will  pray for you . and you  also  pray  for my study .thank you very  much . and take care. Your Daughter nimbutti..,     


Hi how are you? i am fine here i hope you are fine there with your family members i am so…..happy bcoz god bless me in my life dear father i mis u a lot…………. n may god bles u n your family n i am very happy to be here .n i went my village in last week in a holiday n i met my famly plz pray for me n my famly n i pass my  exam of grade eight n now i am grade nine n jmc to all the Dhakhbari famly  thank u for your support n i always remember u all so……much n my study is going a nice  n i learnt so…many things here n plz take care of u n your famly…………………your daughter.MINGMAR 

   HI  HOW ARE  YOU ? I AM FINE HERE  I HOPE U ARE AISO FINE THERE WITH YOUR FAMILY . THANK YOU FOR PRAYING . AND I AM  ALSO PRAYING  FOR YOUR FAMILY   .THANK  U FOR SUPPORTING  TO ME  .I  AM  VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE .I LEARNT MANY THINGS HERE PLZ PRAY FOR ME .N MY FAMLY SAY HI TO THE CHURCH FAMILY . . N I PASSED   CLASS SEVEN AND NOW STARTED CLASS EIGHT. LAST WEEK I VISTED MY FAMILY AND WAS GOOD TO SEE MY FATER WHO IS GETTING OLD AND LONELY.AND I MET MY FRIENDS A ND GADLANG CHURCH FAM
ILY plz take care and i miss U A……..
LOT…Saki

hi father n mother,   
how are u? hope alright n me too alright here.thank u sooooooooo much for your love n care.plz take care of your self also.I am really blessed.this year I promoted to nine scoring good marks in all subjects.alwz keep smiling be happy 4ever n never be sad in your whole life.plz pray for my study n I will also be praying 4 u.may god help you in every step of your life.living god is alwz with you.I love you sooooooooooooooooo much with my whole mind n whole soul.never 
gonnna 4get you until i wii take last breathe.your are in my thoughts cause you mean soon much to me.here I am studying hard to achieve a goal.
thank you sooo much for supporting me.I am really blessed happy here.hope to meet you soon.
yours,  binita

No comments: