This photo was taken this morning as I prepared my protein for breakfast. Since the eggs were graded “medium,” I decided to cook three instead of my normal two. By appearances, it looks as though I am preparing four eggs. One was a double yoke egg. OK…here is the deal. It is the cusp of
2018 and we are all wishing one another a happy and prosperous new year (prospero año y felizidad). According to legends a double yoked egg can mean one of several things:
1. You are going to have good luck
2. You are going to have twins
3. You are going to become pregnant
4. You are going to DIE.
Analyzing the options, it is not looking good for me at the moment. Ignoring #2 as a warning that arrived 38 years TOO LATE, and figuring #3 would be another Abraham and Sarah event or worse, that leaves me two possibilities. Just in case #1 is correct, I am leaving now to purchase a Powerball ticket for tomorrow night’s drawing, which currently is $337 million. If that works out, you most likely will not see me on FB for a few days! If I don’t win, that leaves me with option #4. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE READ THIS AT MY SERVICE…just to lighten the mood a bit!

No comments:
Post a Comment