46 Years ago today, December 16, 1972….we were married. Some
of our bullet points over the year.
·
1967 I moved to Springfield, MO from Cedaredge,
CO
·
1967 Bonnie moved to Springfield, MO for nursing
school
·
We met at church and became great friends
·
5 years later we realized we were more than
friends
·
Dec 16, 1972….got married
·
We lived in Olathe, KS and Kansas City, KS…I
finished college, went to seminary, and Bonnie worked at St. Lukes School of
Nursing
·
1976 Became youth pastor at College Church of
the Nazarene, Olathe, KS
·
1980 Adopted twin boys…Mike and Matt
·
1982 Became senior pastor of the Nazarene Church
in Valley City, ND
·
1987 Moved to AZ to plant a new church, which
became East Valley Vineyard.
·
Bonnie continued her profession in nursing:
teaching, hospice, pain management, palliative care.
·
I continued in pastoral ministry, and all that
goes with that.
·
Today….married 46 years
·
December 30, 2018….I will retire from pastoral
staff at the Vineyard
·
January 2019….continue to follow God’s calling
in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment